Monday, November 23, 2009

Last Thing

Well, here I am at the end of my 23 things. I must say I thought this day would never come BUT I would also like to say that I have learned sooo much. At times my discovery resources were a challenge but I see now that it was just he initial learning something new process. These tools and knowledge that I have acquired will make my life much easier in the long run. I can already see a big difference in my presentations for other classes. Powerpoint is no longer a problem and I can breeze through various resources with a streamlined Google. I love it. My favorite thing is how much all the "things" are connected. I can RSS my blog, facebook badge, to my Etsy online store. Tis the season to be thankful and I must say completing this assignment and being able to apply it to real life situations brings me much joy. Looking down from this hill, I feel much stronger, and confident I can climb the next.

No comments:

Post a Comment